Traveling around the World some can see a lot of differences among the nation(s), but at the same time one, but very important, similarity – all humans are red under their skin.
If this is so, then why we are fighting so much for survival, food, territories, ethnicities, equality and supremacy? Why? The answer is again, because we are humans. We are the only existing living creature on this planet who cannot restrain from the killing each other and, according to (depending whom you ask) the goal, for the surviving of my nation(s) and race. O tempora, o mores!
Currently we have an enormous number of wars in the World and even a THIRD WORLD WAR going on but nobody would like to admit it, knowing how many people died within past eight months in the World caused by ISIL even outside of the existing line of conflict in Syria and Iraq.
However, there is no way out from those conflicts but to admit that the civilization(s) of humans is/are fading slowly, but surely. Especially, if Potentially Earth-Like Planet at Proxima Centauri Is Closest Ever.
Why is that? I mean – the issue of “fading”. Namely, because all the wars are based on the background, let’s be ethically honest, of the conflicted religions, since the dawn of the civilization(s). So, what if we finally prove that, just 4.2 light years away, there might be some other lookalike living souls, hypothetically?
To which God do they belong? To which religion do they pray? Shall we, than, become to be only Earthlings and nothing else…
Or will we continue to fight even among us for the property of that not so far away lookalike Planet?
Let us put a joke (is it a joke, after all?) aside for the scientists (or religion leaders-sic..?!) to tell us more about the recent discovery in the nearest future and focus of the concrete, actual fading of the civilization(s) on Earth.
Proofs for that are the following:
1. New technology instead helping everybody only helps certain groups of humans to improve communication between them to destroy other group of humans.
2. Democracy doesn’t works within an ethnically divided country and if it “works” than it works in a way that the freedom of one will jeopardize the freedom of others and different ones.
3. Big Brother(s) such as USA, Russia, England…are/is still creating peace through the creation (or at least helping of startup) of the war(s) around the World.
4. ISIL as the devil’s creation which have been nourished by the Item No.3. of these proofs.
5. Communism (better say: socialism) have been murdered, but capitalism is on the edge of dying as well. What if DIEM25 really works? But that is for another kind of discussion. Or not – just check it, please.
6. Ethically raised questions for human rights and freedoms in each and every country of the world creates more than just conspiracy theories and forces us to asks us the real questions: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?“.
7. Only 1 % of the world wealth is controlled by 99% of population. Other percentages of wealth belong to 1% of local “gods” regardless of their religion, race and/or gender.
8. Democracy is the imposture of the human civilization(s). Why? Because, difference between a one-party system and multiparty system exists only in this: multiparty system is like group sex!
I can count infinitely, but…I shall stop now.
The answer is simple – there is a time for eating and time for writing. My time of writing just passed with the last above sentence and to be able to eat, I have to go and work on the fading of civilization(s). How is that? I will do that through selling my soul to the devil/Satan for the reason of fighting for survival, territories, ethnicities, equality and supremacy. Easy … and will get me some food, just prior to the end of my immortal soul of humanity that will, through that, raise just one more question:
Does humanity exist as the global sin because of the (non)democratic societies in which we are living, or is it written within our genes?
The answer, my dear readers, is surely known at the newly discovered Planet nearby Proxima Centauri, just 4.2. light years away from us.
|Enjoy the article? Then please consider donating today to ensure that Eurasia Review can continue to be able to provide similar content.|