There have always been pressure and attacks on freedom, ever since man first crawled from out of the cave there have been attacks on individual freedom, regardless if we are talking about male and/or female freedom. Nations and religions came later.
But, what is the Freedom? To do whatever I want, whenever I want? No, Freedom is the ability to use the right and obligation in 50/50% manner, while at the same time trying to safely swim the waves of life, whatever we consider under the term of “life” within this and current World. So, when my Freedom jeopardizes somebody else’s Freedom that is a pressure and attack on others who are different from me.
How does this happen?
1. Let us try to put aside usual non-intellectual and degrading statements that this or that religion is the base for jeopardizing and instead focus on all the outcomes of the current world that focuses on terrorism on behalf of the state:
a. Corruption within the each and every state of the world shows that democracy in the current form that we know, does not work at all;
b. As the Majority rules within each and every state of the world, this shows that democracy in a way we now know it, does not work at all;
c. The control of elected officials, after the election period and during their ruling, in each and every state of the world shows that democracy in the way we know it, does not work at all;
2. Let us try to put aside usual non-intellectual and degrading statements that this or that religion is the base for jeopardizing and focus on all the outcomes of the current world that focuses on terrorism on behalf of the so-called Islamic State:
a. Some of the terrorists came from rural and non-developed areas of Europe and Asia;
b. Some of the terrorists came from urban and developed area sof Europe and Asia;
We could have seen that coming by the reason of:
- Having created “ghettos” for a certain population/state of Asia and Europe, while other parts of the certain societies have been “the chosen ones” for decades;
- Globalizing the export of so-called democracy during the Arab Spring (was that not, after all, an Arab Winter?) and having exported neo-liberalism — where the market will solve everything and if does not, it is than bad for that market. Whatever!
- Socialism died (Communism has never existed anywhere, by the way) and Capitalism is dying since its establishment and survives only by changing the shape of the surface, which is rotten just exactly as the rigid socialism system was or had an intention to be so – a small group of people controls 99% of world resources, through big states/corporations/concerns while 99% of people are becoming modern slaves for the sake of the few.
When we talk, after all, about the terrorism of the XXI century and the one which appears to be something with which we are living every day, the only way out is to:
- Finally to put aside particular, individual interests of state and/or corporation and/or person;
- Finally agree that terrorism does not have a nation and/or religion, because not a one religion in the world promotes a violence;
- Finally agree that those crazed individuals who blow up themselves in crowds and/or attacking and killing others who are different from them are nothing more than human animals who have been manipulated by those who would like to gain more and more profit on their blood;
- Finally agree to establish a world global organization that will fight against terrorism not on a basis of individual events in individual states, but on the basis of global events within all states, because terrorism is not any more the “privilege” of this or that state – it is a world issue;
How we will do that within deeply divided and polarized world? Easily, just elect to power everywhere those who will think about others within his/her state/country as equal human beings, while equally dividing human wealth and equally developing all parts of the world.
This World is dying while in one hand we have terrorism of the state in each and every country in the World with no respect for others and different ones, and in other hand terrorists from the so-call Islamic State who are the garbage of humanity are helping achieve the goal of dying World.
The aforementioned word “equally” is the most non-popular word in the World. Why? Because, it will show that we are, after all, humans. We will take nothing with us toward the “other side” and/or “džennet/džehennem” and/or “paradise/hell” and/or “energy” but our sins and good deeds. It will be nothing less than World As Global Sin: Terrorism sine qua non.
What about the above mentioned statement that democracy that does not work at all? Nothing, because if we achieve the sincere application of the word “equally,” we will have established a world of equality and within that World we do not need democracy, autocracy of socialism and/or capitalism. We will call it equalism. May I, please, call it like that before you put me in front of the firing squad of socialism and/or capitalism. Not a one “ism” has achieved the wishes of humanity but…“equalism” just might be able to do that. One day it will happen – on the other side of this, or at least, another life, finally.