ISSN 2330-717X

Libya Denies Gaddafi’s Don Death Reports

By

A Libyan government spokesman on Friday dismissed reports that Muammar Gaddafi’s youngest son, brigade commander Khamis Gaddafi, had been killed in a NATO air attack.

“It’s false news. They invented the news about Mr Khamis Gaddafi in Zlitan to cover up their killing,”

Libya
Libya

According to Reuters, Moussa Ibrahim said: “This is a dirty trick to cover up their crime in Zlitan and the killing of the al-Marabit family (a Libyan family).”

Earlier, NATO said in a statement that it was aware of the reports that Khamis Gadhafi had been killed, but it did not confirm his death. It said alliance strikes on Thursday night hit an ammunition depot and military police facility in Zlitan, 140 kilometers southeast of Tripoli.

Al Bawaba News

Al Bawaba News

Al Bawaba provides top stories and breaking news about the Middle East and the world. The Al Bawaba network consists of several web portals and media platforms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.