On May 11-12, 2018, Albania will be hosting the Second International Congress of Perinatal Care under the main topic: “Human Reproduction and Andrology.” A large number of International Experts, of reproduction science, are expected to deliver cutting edge discoveries in the fields of internal medicine; “prevention of cervicocarcinoma;” “native tissue repair for prolapsed surgery;” and many other pertinent topics that directly contribute towards improvement of patient care, public health policies and administration of public/private hospitals.
The upcoming conference will host a number of distinguished keynote speakers from France, Italy, Serbia and many other European countries, including:
1. Arian Shtylla, Ph. D. UHOG “Koço Gliozheni”, Tirana (‘Urinary symptoms in postmenopausal women with genito-urinary syndrome’), Albania;
2. Dr. Maggiorino Barbera, President of Italian Society of Colposcopy (‘Prevention of cervicocarcinoma: from screening to treatment of preinvasive lessions’);
3. Dr. Stefano Salvatore, President of European Urogynecology Association (‘Native tissue repair for prolapsed surgery: back to the future’);
4. Prof. Snezana Rakic, Head of the Maternity Department Beograd, Serbia (‘IVF ET in women over 45 years of age: Perinatal and Neonatal Outcome’);
5. Prof. Moncef Benkhalifa, Director of Reproductive Medicine and Developmental Biology, University Hospital and School of Medicine, Picardie University Jules Verne, Amiens, France (‘Impact of House Keeping and Mitochondria Dysfunction in early embryo development’);
6. Dr. Elton Peçi, Head of IVF Unit American Hospital, Tirana (‘Preimplantation Genetic Testing. An Experience of American Hospital in Tirana’);
7. Prof. Perlat Kapisyzi, Chief of Undergraduate and post-graduate Course in Pulmonology (‘Pulmonary Thromboembolism during pregnancy’).
8. Assoc. Prof. Arben Haxhihyseni, Head of Gynecology Department, Gynecological Hospital of Durrës, Albania (‘the role of Hysteroscopy on infertility diagnosis and treatment’).
This year’s International Conference is expected to be held at Premium Hotel in Durrës – Albania. For any further information, potential participants may write to the leadership of Albanian Society of Human Reproduction and Andrology (ASHRA) at: [email protected]
|Enjoy the article? Then please consider donating today to ensure that Eurasia Review can continue to be able to provide similar content.|