At Eurasia Review we guarantee that we will never, under any circumstances, sell, trade or make public your personal information, unless you designate otherwise. All personal information you provide will remain confidential. In addition, you have the option to edit the information provided to us or to have your personal information removed from our records.
When you visit Eurasia Review we do collect basic information from third-party providers about your computer, including: IP address (your computer’s unique signature), operating system (e.g., Windows 95), browser software (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape), Internet Service Provider (e.g., AOL). We also collect information about what you view on the site. This information reflects our readership as a whole and is used by us better understand the Eurasia Review community, by identifying areas of interest, etc.
Eurasia Review does use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Email Newsletters and “Share” Features
After signing up online for the Eurasia Review newsletter, users will receive email newsletters and other occasional announcements us. This is done via collecting subscribers’ email addresses. That said, we do not share addresses with other companies or partners. Users can unsubscribe from email newsletters at any time.
As mentioned, Eurasia Review offers a “Share” feature for its articles, which allows our users to inform others about an article they might be interested in. This feature is done via a third-party, and we do not directly collect information.
Linking to Other Sites
Eurasia Review from time-to-time does contain links to other sites, however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Any links from this Site to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. We do not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this Site (or any website linking to this Site).
Other Disclosure of Personal Information
Our Intellectual Property
This Site and the material on the Site is owned by us and third party providers and authors and is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This Site and the content provided in this Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without our written permission, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this Site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this Site or the materials contained on this Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You may establish a hypertext link to this Site provided the link does not state or imply our sponsorship of the other site and further provided that you do not frame any of the content of the Site or incorporate into another website or other service any of our intellectual property.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Eurasia Review, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Eurasia Review does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Eurasia Review be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Include any information that is false, misleading or inaccurate.
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose or to transmit any material that contains a virus.
- Use the Site to encourage others to engage in illegal activities or activities that could cause injury to persons or property.
- Use the Site to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Use the Site to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available content that is harmful to minors in any way, or that is harassing, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use any portion of the Site for uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
- Attempt to interfere with any other person’s use of the Site.
- Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
- Hold yourself out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with us.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us or in connection with the Site.
Contacting Eurasia Review
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, you can contact: