Eurasia Review works with authors and experts from around the world, who while they may have differing points of view, all believe in the power of Freedom of Speech. Our complete list of contributors is continually growing.
If you would like to contact our staff please use the contact form here.
Eurasia Review Correspondents:
- Dr. Adfer Shah – Associate Editor and South Asia correspondent
- Peter Tase – Europe and Latin America correspondent and editor
- Dr. Sabahudin Hadzialic – Europe correspondent and specials
- Michael Averko – Russia and Europe analyst
- Murray Hunter – Asia and Oceania analyst
- Kester Kenn Klomegah – African affairs in Russian Federation and EU
- Neville Teller – Middle East correspondent
- Dr Habib Siddiqui – Human Rights correspondent
- Hassan Mahmoudi – Human Rights advocate, focus Iran
- Dr. Mohamed Chtatou – MENA, Islam and Education correspondent
- Said Temsamani – North Africa correspondent
- Mark J. Valencia – Maritime policy analyst
- Dr. Azly Rahman – Educator, academic, international columnist
- Shabbir H. Kazmi – Central and South Asia correspondent
- Dr. Swaleha Sindhi – Correspondent focusing on issues of Education
- Prof. Anis Bajrektarevic – Europe analyst and correspondent
- Haluk Direskeneli – Engineer, consultant and Art lover
- Nilesh Kunwar – Retired Indian Army Officer, South Asia correspondent
Contributing Correspondents And Experts:
For a full list of our correspondents, experts and partner associations, please click here.
Robert Steven Duncan is a journalist, columnist and public relations and new media consultant. Besides being widely published, he has been involved in the launch of multiple online ventures and the board of various media and trade organizations, with activities in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.