Robert Steven Duncan is a journalist, columnist and public relations and new media consultant. Besides being widely published, he has been involved in the launch of multiple online ventures and the board of various media and trade organizations, with activities in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
If you would like to contact our staff please use the contact form here.
Eurasia Review Correspondents:
- Dr. Adfer Shah – Associate Editor and South Asia correspondent
- Peter Tase – Europe and Latin America correspondent and editor
- Dr. Sabahudin Hadzialic – Europe correspondent and specials
- Michael Averko – Russia and Europe analyst
- Murray Hunter – Asia and Oceania analyst
- Neville Teller – Middle East correspondent
- Dr Habib Siddiqui – Human Rights correspondent
- Dr. Mohamed Chtatou – MENA, Islam and Education correspondent
- Said Temsamani – North Africa correspondent
- Shabbir H. Kazmi – Central and South Asia correspondent
- Dr. Swaleha Sindhi – Correspondent focusing on issues of Education
- Prof. Anis Bajrektarevic – Europe analyst and correspondent
For a full list of our correspondents and partner associations, please click here.