BiH Elections – October 2014: Bosnia (and Herzegovina) will cease to exist,
And me … without her …
How much time has elapsed since Bosnia Herzegovina’s last election, my dear professor? What will you do now, with that, you, jerk? Now you have to answer every question of mine by asking another question? And why wouldn’t I raise them even though I do not know what you’re saying anymore? Answer me!? Lately, my dear schoolboy, you do nothing else than ask, and you know that raising those questions is my job. But will discuss about that as well, and a response to your inquiry in – 48 months, and if you count the implementation, no more than one day (depending on who is on power and / or opposition), with certain corrections within Cantons (county area) where it goes up to five days or less, perhaps. Thank you. Well, “Thank you” and … nothing. Why did you ask me this on the first place? You’re going back on your own, right? Well, I asked for information because of the panic that prevails in the ruling circles (current government) and refers to a single word: LOSS.
I could understand if you have said any other word, but that one just does not make sense at all. They settle themselves in the best way and inside those sweet words. Nothing happened to them even during flammable protests across the country in February 2014, am I right?
No, no …. remember recently when I mentioned the famous “Alliance for Change” at the beginning of the XXI century (in the year of 2000), saying that they do not care about teamwork and content analysis to better understanding of the situation? I do remember, and …? the nineteenth year is slowly melting since Dayton Peace Accord, back in 1995, and they simply do not know how to proceed further on. At the moment they have authority over a two year period ruling as an “Alliance” and failed to devise a variant of exit from, let us call it, Gordian Knot of modern Bosnia (and Herzegovina). Today – (years on power 2010-2014) the then “Alliance” (apparently “left“) forms the coalition with “right“ and “ultra-right” parties just to survive in power.
Well, their hands are bound by the Dayton fascia, right? Yes, they are, but for something like that there are exits as well. Well, you’re going to say that to me! Come on, come on…?
Simply, my dear scholar:
1. Carry out the revision of all privatization in the transition from the end of the war, 1995 and up to date.
2. Arrest all war crimes’ suspects in Bosnia (and Herzegovina) regardless of religion, nation, race or gender they belong to.
3. Make transparent operations of all authorities in power – from state level of BiH, through entities (Republic of Srpska and Federation of BiH), and then through Cantons (all ten of them) and District of Brco and down to municipalities.
4. To revise all graduated diplomas since the war ended.
5. Employ three times more inspectors to control the operation of enterprises and stimulate them with a percentage of the amount that is found to be evaded, hidden, withheld and not filed for tax collection.
6. Establish an army with one command. Instead faked ones that we have today.
7. Stimulate the development of the education sector with a salary increase for the teachers and administrators.
8. Execute and enforce payment of tax claims.
9. Prepare a development strategy of the country on the basis of existing resources rather than the development strategy of the country on the basis of desired resources.
10. Assist the development of the NGO sector as part of the “critical mind” directed at correcting all the work of authorities. But not to continue with nowadays kind of NGO that abuse and buy influence (read: slaves of the parties and nations) rather than civil use.
I knew that without these “ten commandments” of yours, but unfortunately there is not a single based solution on these items mentioned. HOW, HOW and again HOW to implement these-ten conclusions of yours?
Piece of cake … In a country that is like a populated suburb of London and by the surface like a fraction of Texas is needed to do the following:
1. That knowledge is first initiated change of all existing forms of consciousness.
2. That skills are the winner over the incoherent attempt ignoring of the creations.
3. That sincerity wins against lies.
4. That love wins against hatred.
5. That probity wins against vanity.
And that we are not anymore here, my dear professor!
Exactly, because there is no cure; you write, speak, and “bark at the Moon” all you want, but the disappearance threatens to us. Not only you and me, but to all the good people of this country who considered Bosnia and Herzegovina as his/her own. Finally, to agree on something, my friend; all this that I have said, it was only due to the fact that those who are reading these written lines finally, finally try to understand that:
1… should not laugh at this because this is the harsh truth.
2… shouldn’t need to turn a head and go your own way because there is no man (or woman or child) in this troubled country that knows a way out from this situation.
3 … we are all responsible for something like this, because we know very well who and how many people killed in the previous war and because of this they will be judged, but later, after the war … there is no difference between us regardless if we are red, blue, green or even yellow, we all are, in a hellish kind of way, to be blamed for this …
4… we are reduced to “zombies” that in a disembodied way exist on this damn planet with a desire to change something …
5 … we cannot change anything but ourselves and just go towards Judgment Day.
Congratulation, my dear student! And now I am going to sleep.
Nothing else is left for us than go to sleep. Or even sleep through our own life, if that is possible. Graciously hear us, dear God, Allah or Buda this desire to sleep the nonsense of such an everyday environment. Today we are witnessing the darkness at the end of tunnel. There is no light and it will not be. Damned are these areas; and we together with them. Because, as on the top of the cake, I was informed today, 1.8.2014 that twenty years after the war they (read: politicians) distributed as a gift 60 cars for 100% disabled war veterans, today. Elections are in October of 2014, isn’t it?. Strangely, why now; and elections are in October of 2014.
This time you deserved a clean “A“, my dear student, but there is not a single validity in entering that into the student book/index and because it is a fake state of affairs just like … everything … here and now.